top of page (2).jpg

Поширені запитання

Питання що часто задаються

Тут ви можете знайти вичерпний список конкретних питань, які порушують наші претенденти на отримання міжнародних водійських прав.  Ми робимо все можливе, щоб часто оновлювати цей список, щоб ви мали найновішу інформацію. Сподіваємося, що відповіді також будуть корисними при розгляді наших послуг.

  • How to get an International Driving License?
    To rent a car on foreign soil, your home country's license might not be enough. This is where your International Driving License (IDL) comes into the picture in the form of a supporting document. To get your IDL, you can apply online at ITCA Website. You will have two options to submit your application: Regular Hardcopy Application: Apply and ship your IDP to your location address Printable Softcopy Application: Print your IDP yourself and save on shipping fees
  • Where to get an international driving license?
    We at ITCA understand how difficult it is to step out and get your International Driving License during the pandemic. Therefore, we have made your application processeasier by providing you with two different options, i.e., you may either get a hardcopy version of IDP shipped to your location address or print the replica of a hardcopy yourself and save the shipping fee.
  • How much does it cost to get an international driving license?
    Once you are through with the application form, documentation, and other formalities, you can submit it along with the required fees. Keeping in mind the needs of our customers, we have designed various plans starting from just 25€.
  • Do I require an international driving license to drive in Spain?
    If you are planning to rent a car in Spain, it is essential to apply for international driving. Spain requires foreign drivers who have a license in English to obtain an international driving permit before arriving in the country. An international driver's permit is a translated version of your original license. Driving in Spain without a driver's permit can lead you to face punishment by law enforcement officials.
  • How can I translate my original driver's license?
    You can translate your home country's driving license into a legit and valid international permit by simply contacting and applying at ITCA. ITCA provides the best driver's license translation service and is here to help you get your hands on driving in a foreign land.
  • Are there any benefits of having an International Driver's License?
    One of the most important benefits of having an IDP is that you can rent a vehicle or book a car for yourself on foreign land. You do not have to hire a chauffeur and can drive on the roads by yourself. An IDL along with a car license issued in your home country is sufficient for your ride.
  • How long will my international driving license last?
    When you apply from ITCA, you get the validity of your IDP for up to 10 years depending upon the choice of your plan. You can also reapply or renew for another IDL if the validity expires. Travellers can avail of their discount coupon from the ITCA website to renew his/her ITCA International Driving Document at any time.
  • Can I drive a car in Qatar if I have my international driving license?
    Yes, of course. If you have your original license translated into an international driving permit from Qatar, then no one can stop you from driving in one of the most beautiful countries around the world.
  • Will I require an international driving license in Italy?
    If you plan to visit Italy and want to delight in the road trip to Sicily or Geneva or any of the country's other glorious places, you are required to have an international driving permit by law if you wish to operate a vehicle in Italy. You can either rent a car in Italy or book an international rental which will take you across the Italian border. It is important to obtain your license before departing on your trip because once you arrive in Italy, you will be ineligible to obtain the license.
  • How can I obtain an international driving permit in Korea?
    Your IDP translates your identification information into 12 languages, and Korea highly recommends an International Driving Permit for a foreign driver. To be an eligible foreign driver, you are first required to have a valid driver's card from your home state. Tourists don't need to undergo a driving test in Korea to avail themselves of driving permits. You are required to fill out the application form for an International Driving Permit and submit the required documents, such as your passport size photograph.
  • What is the point of getting an International Driving Permit?
    An international driving license is like a passport to the drivers since many countries don't accept your home countries license if you plan to drive in a foreign land. With IDP, your original license becomes valid and becomes a valid translation of your identity.
  • In what contries can I use ITCA and is it valid all around the world?
    ITCA IDD has been accepted and is recognized at the Global level as an international driving document along with your valid driver's license in most countries all over the world. It is valid in all countries that have signed the UN Convention of 1968 on Road Traffic regulations. Note:Japan, South Korea and Greece didn't sign the last Un Convention 1968, they are accepting only the old one of 1949. You may refer to the countries list where applicants used ITCA IDD with no issues.
  • How can I obtain an international driving permit in Italy?
    If you are planning to obtain an international driver's license for a trip to Italy, make sure that you do so well in advance. We recommend that you apply for an IDP at least one month before your trip because sometimes it takes a lot of time to process and deliver your IDP. You must complete an application for the license, and present your original license with a passport photo, signature, and other documents to obtain the license by submitting it online at ITCA.
  • Which Countries require an international driving license?
    International Driving Permits are required in approximately 150 countries across the world, including Austria, UK, USA, Croatia, the Czech Republic, UAE, France, Japan, Australia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Spain, Canada, and many more.
  • What if I need it urgently?
    ITCA starts issuing the electronic endorsed International Driving Document which you can print it your self. ​ So, we email it to you and you print it It is exactly the same one we are shipping to your location. We just need to review the eligibility of your driving licence and will have it in your hand. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IN 1 MINUTE and GET IT IN 12 HOURS
  • How long does it take to receive ITCA IDD?
    With ITCA you are the one who choose the delivery method. We have four options by UPS Air cargo: 1- Priority shipping 8-10 days 35 Euro 2- Priority shipping 8-10 days 25 Euro 3- Express shipping 5-7 days 50 Euro {All guaranteed with UPS tracking code} 4- Free sending normal standard mail ( Postal mail) to Europe & UK only, not guaranteed to be delivered.
  • I have a National Driving License ( Indian, Malysian, American ....), Am I entitled to apply for Internationmal driving Lisence?"
    Once you have a valid National Driving Lisence, you are 18 years or over, then you are Intitled to apply for the International driving license. Please click on APPLY, fill the application and please choose your delivery suitable days for your travelling plan very well.
  • What I need to present to the renatal car Co. & to the authorits ?
    You must always have and show both: 1-Your national driving license. 2-ITCA International driving document. Based on the UN Convention of 1968, you must always have both of them together. ITCA alraedy connecting both of them by the Natonal driving number and by the QR code on the ID card as well.
  • What about the authontisity?
    ITCA provides the most trustable, experienced and acceptable International Driving Document, as the best translation according to the only authenticity of the UN Convention 1968 on the road traffic regulations which was signed in Vienna. There are some other private companies printing and shipping a translation of your National/Domestic driving licence, but. ITCA abides by/and applies the roles and regulations of the UN Convention 1968 which consolidated one design at the global level in order to facilitate and break the languages barriers for the hiring vehicles companies and the authorities all around the world. ITCA International Driving Document is valid in all countries that have signed the UN Conventions on Road Traffic and is recognized in many countries that are not signatories to the Convention. You may be required to have an international driver's license to drive in some countries. Most foreign car rental agencies may require you to have one to rent a car. However; ITCA International Driving Document is a ID card and booklet that connected to and provide a translation of your driver's license into 11 languages in full accordance with the UN Convention that are meant to help you surpass the languages barriers. It is your responsibility to check with your destination country relevant authorities on what documents are needed to drive.
  • Is this Document or ID a valid form of identification or replaces my state-issued driver's lisence?
    The International Driver's Document is a non-government document and it does not substitute your state-issued driver's license or photo ID. The International Driver's Permit translation is a supplementary document to your valid national driver's license.
  • What is the International Driving Document?
    The International Driver's Document (The “IDD,” also and mistakenly referred to as International Driver’s License (The “IDL”)) is an International translation version of your valid native driver’s license. The International Driver’s Document provided by ITCA comes as a package that includes: the standard booklet which is designed in full accordance to the UN Convention 1968 & a single double-sided plastic ID card (about the size of a credit card) that includes your demographic information as stated on your native driver’s license.
  • How may I know if I need one?
    Once you are planing to drive abroad, then, you need an International Driving License. Please consult the authorities of the country where you are planing to go to, and confirm that they will accept this translation document which is designed in full accordance to the UN Conventiona 1968 of the roads traffic regulations, prior to purchasing.
  • What shall I do if the shipment was delayed?
    ITCA ships the IDP from the nearest hub to your location ensuring that delays will not occur. However; in case of any delay, you can contact the courier directly providing the tracking code that was sent to you via email. if you don't have the assistance as should be, please contact our help desk and add your tracking code in order to follow up with UPS and back to you. However; if you have opted for the free international shipping option to Europe only, no tracking code will be provided. In this case, you only can folllw and check out with your nearest post mail office or the central one who is responsible with the normal standard post mail.
  • What documents do I require to get an international driving permit?
    You will require the following set of documents while applying for your International Driving permit A copy of your national driver's license A headshot passport size photograph. Once your application is submitted and verified, it will be processed and shipped on the same day.
  • Can I rent, drive and how long may I use International Driver's Document that ITCA provide?"
    Sure, Sir/Madam You can rent a car in most countries, however, always check with the country you are traveling to prior to your departure as rules and regulations vary from country to country. Like, some countries allows you to drive for 6 months from your new entry date and some of them allows 1 year... To operate a vehicle in a foreign country, you need to have both your native driver’s license that is currently valid and is not suspended and/or revoked and the International Driving document.
  • What is the International Driving Permit application?
    To obtain an International Driving Permit, you need to complete a short online application. The application requires your basic identity questions - name, address, D.O.B., and domestic driver's license number, along with additional personal information.
  • How to get an international driving permit in Europe?
    At ITCA, we have streamlined the application process to get your International driving permit by creating a platform that guides you, so you know exactly what you'll need to complete your application. It is simple and inexpensive to get an international driver to permit for your Europe trip. The average time to submit your application is just 2 minutes. Apply online on our website Upload photos and required documents. Get approved and own your IDP.
  • How much time does it take to get an International Driving License?
    ITCA provides you with the liberty to choose your desired delivery period and method. We have the following options available with UPS Air cargo: 1- Priority shipping which takes 8-10 days and costs 35 Euro 2- Express shipping of 5-7 days and costs 50 Euro (All guaranteed with UPS tracking code) 3- Free shipping normal standard mail (Postal mail) to Europe & UK only, not guaranteed to be delivered and no UPS tracking code
  • Is it required to have an International Driving License in all countries?
    No, some countries allow you to rent and drive a car on your home country's license. If you are traveling to such countries, you are not required to apply for the IDL separately.
  • How can a tourist drive in the UK?
    Visitors can drive in the UK, provided their original license is still valid. However, if you are an American licensed driver, it is not required for you to get an International driving permit (IDP) to drive a rental car in the UK.
  • How can I make my International Driving Permit?
    You cannot make your own IDP and will require service from an International Driving License agency. You can submit your application to ITCA from any part of the world. You will be directed to choose any one of the delivery methods. In addition, free shipping is also available.
bottom of page